WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
An experienced and talented architect to join our growing team, in the development of a disruptive modular offices product to be be used in Commercial Real Estate. Pilots with CRE landlords and large corporate partners are already lined up and we are looking for support to deliver on our roadmap.
In-depth knowledge of Sketch up, AutoCAD, Revit and 3DS Max
Photoshop and InDesign skills (preferable)
Experience of designing Modular structures
Structural Engineering or MEP Engineering Experience is a bonus
Moderate understanding of planning and UK building regulations
Excellent design and spatial planning skills
Strong understanding of detailing and delivery of tender packages (preferable)
- Problem solving: You’re able to understand the product vision, and articulate solutions or workarounds (such as suggesting new timeframes, alternative features etc.)
- Intelligence: You learn quickly. You demonstrate an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to detail: You never let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project. You accurately identify what constitutes important details.
- Persistence: You demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Follow-through on commitments: You live up to verbal and written agreements.
- Honesty and integrity: You do not cut corners ethically. You earn trust and maintain confidences. You do what is right, and speak plainly and truthfully.
- Passionate about startups: Helping innovators to grow their ideas excites you.
- Experience of interior projects will also be deemed favourable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Confident communicator, able to liaise with clients and project consultants
Exciting project with opportunity to grow at a revenue generating startup.
We are considering part-time, full -time, freelance applicants.
Equity and Generous Bonuses.
To start immediately.